||Winston BIII-TH-MS-11' 4wt-Anodized Alum
||Out of stock
Winston BIII-TH-MS Spey Rods add a new and exciting dimension to the sport. Featuring Boron III technology, these fast action rods excel in a range of Two-Handed situations, from covering big, broad rivers to dealing with tree-lined banks or demanding weather. They have a specialized grip that feels more trout rod than Spey, use slightly larger chrome guides than typical trout rods, and come with a larger tiptop that allows for the larger diameter of the spey style lines.
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GRIP: New Microspey two-handed grip
- GUIDES: TiCH finished stripper guide
- with nanoplasma ring. Special chrome snake guides
- REEL SEAT: Anodized aluminum, downlocking
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock
- WEIGHTS: 3, 4 and 5wt.
The New Winston Boron III TH-MS Microspey from R.L. Winston Rod Co. on Vimeo.