||Winston BIII-LS-7' 2wt-Burled Wood Insert
||Out of stock
This medium-fast action series is lively and responsive, and delicately presents a fly with extraordinary accuracy. Built with advanced Boron III technology, this remarkably lightweight series has incredible touch, feel and control. These rods are the ideal selection for small stream enthusiasts, anglers using light tippets for big fish, or those who enjoy stalking big fish with small flies. The Boron III LS sets a new standard in what one should expect from a light line series. However, with eighty-plus years of company history behind the development of this series, it really should be no surprise.
- A modern light line series
- Built with advanced Boron III technology, resulting in a lightweight, medium-fast action rod that is lively and responsive
- Incredible touch, feel and control
- Proprietary design that promotes delicate presentations and incredible accuracy
- Ideal selection when using light tippets for big fish
- Rod of choice for small stream enthusiasts
- Perfect weapon when stalking big fish with small flies
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana USA
BORON III LS Fly Rod Series from R.L. Winston Rod Co. on Vimeo.
The New Boron III LS Video - Colorado Dry Fly Fishing from R.L. Winston Rod Co. on Vimeo.