||Out of stock
Simms’ new Waypoints Hip Pack Large is a feature-rich companion powered by PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics. Aluminum architecture is non-flexing for improved load carry and smoother transfer of the pack from back to front. Removable shoulder- and side-secure straps ensure comfort while en route. A large compression-molded workbench with convenient clamshell access houses an interior divider page and keeps essentials in check. And additional benefits include side load lifters for weight transfer, magnetic tool ports, zippered pockets at the waistband, a water bottle/jacket holder at the bottom, and patch-on tippet tender and floatant holders.
VIEW PRODUCT FEATURES
- Ultra-lightweight pack with aluminum frame for better load & carry
- Removable, patterned shoulder strap & side secure strap
- Compression molded work bench & interior divider page to store massive amounts of gear
- Exterior loop field for extra storage, comes with patch on tippet tender & floatant holder
- Magnetic tool ports for tool access & storage
- Zippered pockets at waistband
FABRIC TECH: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
APPROX. WEIGHT: 37 oz.
CAPACITY : 6.5 L, 396.65 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 9.5” x 12” x 6”
SIZES: One Size